We care about your well-being and we want to assure you that we are taking extra precautions to keep you and our staff in good health. We are following health guidelines from the State of Maryland and strictly adhering to all recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization and governmental dictates.
We are offering both online visits and appointments in the office. In the office, we are taking extra precautions in disinfecting all patient areas.
Appointments at the Office
If you come into the office, we are asking that you do your part!
- Wear a mask!
- Arrive on time so that you can be checked in quickly and escorted to an exam room. Our goal is to minimize or eliminate the time you are in the waiting room.
- In order to stay on time, we request that you prioritize the reason for your visit and allow us address your most important concern during your appointment.
Please reschedule your appointment if the answer to any of the following questions is YES:
- Have you had a fever over 100 degrees in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had contact with anyone who has had a fever or who may have COVID?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID? IF yes, when did you test negative? (Must be 14 days since negative test.)
- Have you traveled outside the United States within the past two weeks and not had a COVID-19 test upon arrival into the United States
Since we want you to feel comfortable at your visit, we are taking the following extra precautions:
- We are requesting that all patients apply hand sanitizer at the time of check-in.
- Exam rooms will be disinfected with medical grade cleansers between each patient visit and we have increased the frequency with which we clean waiting areas, door knobs, and staff work areas.
- We will be refraining from greeting you with a hand shake and request that you maintain social distances when you check in and check out.
We are taking precautions to protect our patients and our staff! Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we keep your health our top priority!