Patient Portal Directions and Forms for your Visit
We look forward to seeing you for your appointment. Please help us complete steps in the check-in process prior to your arrival so that we can minimize your wait time on the day of your appointment.
Go to COVID-19 to review guidelines for the visit and screening questions for COVID-19.
Register on our HIPAA compliant patient portal
This is a secure and convenient way for you to access your medical information and to communicate confidentially with us about your medical concerns and treatment. On this portal you can:
- View upcoming appointments, your account balance, and your medical insurance information
- Update your contact information such as phone number, email, and address
- Review your medical history and medications
- For NON-URGENT issues, you can send us a message! No more waiting on hold! Just leave us a message and check back later to see our response. We attempt to respond within one business day.
- To get started, click PATIENT PORTAL (https://www.mypatientvisit.com/#/login?practiceID=UDVQZD). The Practice ID is UDVQZD.
- Don’t have an account? Click on Create an account. Complete the requested information. If you do not have your security code, call us at 410-203-0607 or email [email protected]
- Once you login to your account, click on your name to access your information.
- Click Pre-Register next to your appointment to review your demographic information.
- NEW PATIENTS or PATIENTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN SEEN FOR 3 YEARS: Click myDocuments, then Forms at the top of the page and complete your medical history. Click myMessages at the top of the screen and send us a message letting us know you have entered your medical information.
ESTABLISHED PATIENTS SEEN WITHIN THE PAST 3 YEARS:Go to myDocuments, then Forms and update your medical history. (These forms can only be completed one time. If you have done this previously on the old portal, you will not be able to complete the form again.) Click myMessages at the top of the screen and send us a message letting us know you have entered your medical information.
- Print and complete the following forms and bring them to your visit:
If you are new to the office or have not been in for over a year, print the following forms and bring them to your visit:
- Patient Information Form
- Policies Form
- Privacy Form
- Medical History Form if you are not able to complete this on the patient portal
- Medical History: Review of Systems if you are not able to complete this on the patient portal
Additional Office Forms: Click on the forms below
Download the forms listed below and bring them with you to your visit. In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download Adobe.
Cancellation Policy-Be Informed!
Cancelling your appointment impacts 2 - YOU and the other person who would love to have your appointment time! If you are unable to keep your appointment, be courteous! Kindly provide 24 hours notice. Surgical and cosmetic appointments require 48 hours notice. Saturday and Sunday do not count as we are closed on weekends! Appointments can be cancelled by calling our office or sending us an email to [email protected]. For your convenience, messages can be left 24-hours a day.
Directions to the office - Click here