Patient Portal Directions
Effective 1/1/2017, we have a new HIPAA compliant patient portal. You will need to register on this portal to gain access to your medical information, even if you registered with us prior to 1/1/2017. This is a secure and convenient way for you to access your medical information and to communicate confidentially with us about your medical concerns and treatment. On this portal you can:
- *NEW* View upcoming appointments, your account balance, and your medical insurance information
- *NEW* Combine family members into one account
- Update your contact information such as phone number, email, and address
- Review your medical history and medications
- Receive your pathology results
- For NON-URGENT issues, you can send us a message! No more waiting on hold! Just leave us a message and check back later to see our response. We attempt to respond within one business day.
- To get started, click PATIENT PORTAL.
- Click on Don’t have an account? Create one here. If we do not have your email address or if you do not have an email, you will need to click on register by user name and enter a security code. (This link is orange and located above the email box.) Please email [email protected] or call the office for your security code.
- The Practice ID is UDVQZD.
- You will need to register by entering your name and email. This must match the information we have in your account.
- Create a password.
- You will be sent an email with a security health code to enter.
- Once you login to your account, click on your name to access your information.
- Click Pre-Register next to your appointment to review your demographic information.
- NEW PATIENTS or PATIENTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN SEEN FOR 3 YEARS: Click myVisits, then Forms at the top of the page and complete your medical history. Click myMessages at the top of the screen and send us a message letting us know you have entered your medical information.
ESTABLISHED PATIENTS SEEN WITHIN THE PAST 3 YEARS: Go to myVisits, then Forms and update your medical history. (These forms can only be completed one time. If you have done this previously on the old portal, you will not be able to complete the form again.) Click myMessages at the top of the screen and send us a message letting us know you have entered your medical information.
- Print and complete the following forms and bring them to your visit:
Other information to bring to your appointment:
- Health Insurance Card(s)
- Referral from your primary care physician if required by your insurance
If you are unable to register online...
Download the forms listed below and bring them with you to your visit. In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download Adobe.
- Patient Information Form
- Policies Form
- Medical History Form
- Medical History: Review of Systems
- Privacy Form
- Bring your health insurance card(s), referral if required, and copayment
Cancellation Policy-Be Informed!
Canceling your appointment impacts 2 - YOU and the other person who would love to have your appointment time! If you are unable to keep your appointment, be courteous! Kindly provide 24 hours notice to avoid being assessed a $75 cancellation fee. Surgical and cosmetic appointments require 48 hours notice. Saturday and Sunday do not count as we are closed on weekends! Appointments can be cancelled by calling our office or sending us an email to [email protected]. For your convenience, messages can be left 24-hours a day.