Dermatology & Advanced Skin Care is pleased to provide personalized guidance about your skin care routine. Shown below are some of the products we carry in the office. You can purchase the products that work best for you at the time of your appointment!
Vi Derm Products
We offer a full line of ViDerm products. Ask your provider which products are best for your skin type!
ELASTIderm by Obagi®
ELASTIderm is clinically proven to help restore elasticity and reduce the number of visible fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, in as little as 2 weeks. ELASTIderm includes:
- Bi-mineral Complex – helps replenish elasticity and build collagen
- Malonic Acid – patent-pending formulation helps stimulate production of healthy skin cells
- Penetrating Therapeutics™ – patented technology helps drive ingredients deep into the skin
Clinical Studies* of ELASTIderm Show:
- 46% increase in elasticity in 9 weeks
- 16% reduction in the number of visible wrinkles after 9 weeks, with results in just 2 weeks
- 80% of subjects were satisfied with the improvement in visible fine lines and wrinkles
Introduced in 2009, Latisse is the first and only FDA-approved presciption treatment to promote eyelash growth, making them longer, fuller, and darker. The once-daily treatment is applied to the base of the upper eyelashes with a sterile single-use-per-eye disposable applicator. While individual results may vary, LATISSE™ users can expect to experience results in as little as eight weeks, with significant results in 16 weeks. To start with your prescription, call Dermatology & Advanced Skin Care to schedule a free consultation with our nursing staff. We will meet with you to discuss how Latisse works and start you on your way to longer lashes!