Welcome to Our Practice
We are excited to welcome Dean Kane, M.D., Plastic Surgeon, and Kelly Cochran, Licensed Aesthetician to our Practice!
To book your appointment with them please call 410-203-0607 and select option 5.
WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS SYSTEM!
We are excited to announce that we have updated our EHR to enhance the patient experience! We do anticipate some delays as we transition, but hope for it to be an overall smooth process for both patients and our staff.
- NEW patient portal - If you are unsure of the information needed to login, call or text us and we'd be happy to help get you set up! You will now be able to access your office notes with more ease of access!
- Register prior to your appointment - update and verify your information, take a picture of your insurance card and photo ID, and sign some of our consent forms ahead of time!
- e-Check-in: when you come to our office for an appointment, you will have the option to check in at our front desk OR scan our QR code for e-registration on your phone or one of our iPads.
We are taking precautions to make sure you are safe during your visit! We are encouraging all who enter our office to wear a mask, however, it is not mandatory.
Please reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply to you:
- You have a fever over 100.4F, are coughing, have unusual shortness of breath,
- You have been in contact with someone who has developed Coronavirus within the past 14 days.
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
For more information, click here.
Information about Our Office
Whether you are a child, adolescent, or adult, our experienced dermatologists are committed to offering state-of-the-art care for concerns related to your skin, hair, and nails. We also offer cosmetic services to enhance your appearance and rejuvenate your skin!
Our goal at Dermatology & Advanced Skin Care is to help you more clearly understand your skin concerns and treatment options. We invite you to explore information on this website so that you may begin to understand diseases of the skin and how you can look your best. During your appointment, our dermatologists will discuss with you the most recent trends in dermatology so we can work together to achieve a positive outcome.
Please take a few moments to look through this site to get a better feel for Dermatology & Advanced Skin Care's capabilities and services. We also invite you to call our Ellicott City office at any time to request an appointment or ask any questions. Thank you.
Can't keep your appointment?
Be informed! Cancelling your appointment impacts 2 - YOU and the other person who would love to have your appointment time! If you are unable to keep your appointment, be courteous! Kindly provide 24 business hours notice to avoid being assessed a $50.00 cancellation fee for medical dermatology appointments. Surgical and cosmetic appointments require 48 business hours notice and are assessed a $150 cancellation fee. Saturday and Sunday do not count since we are closed on the weekend. Appointments can be cancelled by calling or texting 410-203-0607 or using Contact Us on this website. For your convenience, messages can be left 24-hours a day.