Our doctors are now offering teledermatology (virtual visits) to our patients! It's easy and most insurance companies are covering these visits. If you are interested in teledermatology, call our office at 410-203-0607 and we will be happy to schedule you with one of our providers!
We are taking precautions to make sure you are safe during your visit! Please reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply to you:
- You have a fever over 100.4F, are coughing, have unusual shortness of breath,
- You are at risk because of other health issues.
- You have been in contact with someone who has developed Coronavirus within the past 14 days.
- You have travelled internationally or been on a cruise within the past 2 weeks
- If you are over 60 years old, you are asked to use your own discretion and decide if you would like to keep or reschedule your appointment.
For more information, click here.
Information about Our Office
Whether you are a child, adolescent, or adult, our experienced dermatologists are committed to offering state-of-the-art care for concerns related to your skin, hair, and nails. We also offer cosmetic services to enhance your appearance and rejuvenate your skin!
Our goal at Dermatology & Advanced Skin Care is to help you more clearly understand your skin concerns and treatment options. We invite you to explore information on this website so that you may begin to understand diseases of the skin and how you can look your best. During your appointment, our dermatologists will discuss with you the most recent trends in dermatology so we can work together to achieve a positive outcome.
Please take a few moments to look through this site to get a better feel for Dermatology & Advanced Skin Care's capabilities and services. We also invite you to call our Ellicott City office at any time to request an appointment or ask any questions. Thank you.
Patient Portal: Directions are as Easy as 1-2-3!
If you have already set up an account, click here.
If you do not have an account set up on our portal, click the blue Patient Portal box to the left .
1. Review Demographics tab THEN
2. Complete On Line Patient Medical History under Forms tab THEN
3. Under the Messages tab, Send the Office a Message saying your forms are complete!
Can't keep your appointment?
Be informed! Cancelling your appointment impacts 2 - YOU and the other person who would love to have your appointment time! If you are unable to keep your appointment, be courteous! Kindly provide 24 hours notice to avoid being assessed a $50.00 cancellation fee. Surgical and cosmetic appointments require 48 hours notice. Saturday and Sunday do not count since we are closed on the weekend. Appointments can be cancelled by calling 410-203-0607 or using Contact Us on this website. For your convenience, messages can be left 24-hours a day.
Click below to sign up for monthly specials!